What a GREAT WIFE I have!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale

ArboristSite Guru
my mil came to visit when we were 2 years in this house and the wife had to ask me how to turn the oven on

Look on the bright side. She'll never be able to poison your casserole.

indiansprings

indiansprings

Firewood Purveyor
Iowa, that's a good one man! Just about choked. I've got to get up and see that splitter, one more big order of forty cords and we'll slow down enough where we can convert our splitter, we picked up a Kohler Command 24 hp through a buddy who bought it through a sears salvage deal some how, we paid 450.00 for the engine brand new, it was on a freight damaged mower of some kind. We should have enough power for the lift, splitter and maybe a conveyor of some kind.

iowa

Addicted to ArboristSite
Iowa, that's a good one man! Just about choked. I've got to get up and see that splitter, one more big order of forty cords and we'll slow down enough where we can convert our splitter, we picked up a Kohler Command 24 hp through a buddy who bought it through a sears salvage deal some how, we paid 450.00 for the engine brand new, it was on a freight damaged mower of some kind. We should have enough power for the lift, splitter and maybe a conveyor of some kind.

Sounds good. I have to do a little more work on mine. We used it this weekend and need to change a couple things.

indiansprings

indiansprings

Firewood Purveyor
Man, you and me both, if we could just figure out how to use a chainsaw to make them. My wife and a bunch of friends drove like 12 hours from here to go to somewhere in Ohio to a Longaberger basket festival. There must be one hell of a lot of basket weavers there in Ohio, don't know what kind of wood they use, but they must kill a hell of lot of trees to get as much as they must need. It's a racket, but I ignore it as long as I get to keep on accumulating chainsaws, tools and guns. It's the ying and yang thing!

Oldtimer

Oldtimer

Addicted to ArboristSite
My old lady is a gourmet chef, an ex playboy bunny, a nymphomaniac, and her dad left her the family liquor store when he died..
icon_bananas.gif

bobt

Addicted to ArboristSite
Overheard at a local Upper Peninsula of Michigan coffe shop one morning.

Two Finnish ladies talking about their husbands.

"Yes, Johnny is the head of our household,,,,,,,But I'm the NECK THAT TURNS THE HEAD"!!!!!

Latest posts