What are some saw related things to do around Denver CO or along the way

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
The first of August I will be in Greeley CO for a few days. I will have the daytime to kill as my wife will be at a chemistry conference. I am looking for things to do to occupy my time

See what kinda pawn shop saws you can find maybe? Follow a firewood guy around and see how much fun they're having

Well I am not much of a pawn shop person. As for firewood if their weather is anything like here it is a SOB at 100 degrees:) I was hoping there were some mebers around that area.

Are they brick and mortar or just online

Both. Located south side of Denver. Address is on website. Good prices on things too (though, it'd probably be best to order online, as they give free shipping and out-of-state sales don't have sales tax. I imagine in-store you will need to pay tax)

Both. Located south side of Denver. Address is on website. Good prices on things too (though, it'd probably be best to order online, as they give free shipping and out-of-state sales don't have sales tax. I imagine in-store you will need to pay tax)

I assume CO has farm exemption laws don't they

MS461 or MS660 or MS362C depending on what's repaired that day - we're hard on our saws. The crews get all the best and newest saws.

That would be new to me.I run old junk and keep it running.:) All joking aside if you are serious I will PM you for contact info. My wife will be spending the days with chemists and that is not the way I want to spend my day. I guess there is a hill or two around there they say are bigger than ours. Those should be full of logging activity shouldn't they? Shoot me a pm if you are serious

@Bill G,
@rynosawr is a little southwest of Denver, and you could always take a jaunt to go say "hi" to @Darin

You are telling me Darin is in that area INTERESTING?????????????????????????

Heck I was thinking about going down to New Mexico to see Kenny Garrison

Anyone seen Brian Gilman? He is a few miles away I called many times and only voice mail

As for rynosawr that at is great. I will have a few hrs to kill each day. Probably 6Am till 5PM That will not let me get down to NM but I could fudge it a bit and make a detour on the way back. What I really wanted to do this summer was head up to Helsel's but my fine wife has to go to Denver (Greeley) so how can I say no

The first of August I will be in Greeley CO for a few days. I will have the daytime to kill as my wife will be at a chemistry conference. I am looking for things to do to occupy my time
Why dont you go to the chemistry conference lol sounds like a hell of a time.
You can speak about how you turn a solid into a gas. =tree(solid) to smoke(gas)!!!
Or the cycle of co2 in trees lol

Latest posts

Back