What bars will fit partner P-85

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MOE

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I would like to put a 30" bar on my partner p 85 will a stihl, husky or some other bar fit? I looked in my baily's catolog and they listed nothing.

I see at Mikes site that it is the same as one of the electrolux mounts but I dont know if it is the larger or smaller mount, someone on here may be able to tell you.Partner mount Mike doesn't list if this is the mount for the P85 just that it is a Partner mount.

Oregon shows the P85 using the DO09 and DO10 mount. The DO10 is exclusive to Partner saws. The DO09 is the larger of the Husky mounts (ie 61-3120). I good supply of those in new and used.

Bill

The Oregon D009/Large Husky mount is one of the most common ones, and I think "everyone" makes them - except Stihl of course.

The Oregon US Selector guide turns up one 30" Power Match Plus bar that will fit (300RNDD009), but the selection will probably be larger if you settle for 28 or 32".

I tried to post a link, but it didn't work this time for some reason... :umpkin:

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll check into some used husky bars. 28-32 would be fine. It's for stumps, I have a 20" I run otherwise.

Back