What Bubba and I did this afternoon!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sawinredneck said:
Yep, seen that, didn't see any 346 clylinders though?
Andy

Wrong color.. If it ain't Stihl it won't cut it:D Hmmm. I might have access to to bunch of 357 cylinders though... I'll know in a day or two..

Lakeside53 said:
Wrong color.. If it ain't Stihl it won't cut it:D Hmmm. I might have access to to bunch of 357 cylinders though... I'll know in a day or two..

I need one. Scored or not, I need one. Purty please?

Freakingstang said:
I need one. Scored or not, I need one. Purty please?

I'll tear one off Rbtree's Saw.... :ices_rofl:

Oh... for you.. it WILL be scored :laugh: If I have some.....they are yours! Want me to cut it?

Lakeside53 said:
I'll tear one off Rbtree's Saw.... :ices_rofl:

Oh... for you.. it WILL be scored :laugh: If I have some.....they are yours! Want me to cut it?

Now why you gotta be like that? :(

I was hoping to be able to clean one up...... to use. my 359 project went bonkers....lol

Jb weld will fix it, right? :rock:

Freakingstang said:
Now why you gotta be like that? :(

I was hoping to be able to clean one up...... to use. my 359 project went bonkers....lol

Jb weld will fix it, right? :rock:

I'll cut the best one for photos:D

Lakeside53 said:
I'll cut the best one for photos:D

Mini 372 inside...Got plenty of those i can cut for display purposes here...

You're killing me here. You're just mad cause you looked at the ipls for the 084 didn't ya :popcorn: :rockn:

i'll PM you the part numbers tomorrow. They are both one keyed, both same part number.

one is stamped 085 and other 086 inside the circle. I assume that is the year? one serial number saw started with 115 and the other 116...2nd digit the year in the 80's? What about the 90's? lol

Freakingstang said:
one serial number saw started with 115 and the other 116...2nd digit the year in the 80's? What about the 90's? lol

Nope... no date info in the serial numbers... Quit guessing... The Stihl world is one based in reality and on fact:rockn:

Bed time for me..

Lakeside53 said:
Nope... no date info in the serial numbers... Quit guessing... The Stihl world is one based in reality and on fact:rockn:

Bed time for me..

BOO.....

Ok, intake got opened another .060 side to side, .030 per side. Exauhst got .040, .020 a side. Nothing raised or lowered either way on the ports. The transfers where just polished a bit more. My main focus this time was on the intake side. I think I might have it now, need a good chain to run on it now.
The pics:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

sawinredneck said:
Jeez my pictures suck!!!!!

Hey, what is that when your cutting the second stick of wood
in the video? Is it some kind of safety device? some kind of
quick start device? or is it just your shirt caught on the starter
rope ;)

Trigger-Time said:
Hey, what is that when your cutting the second stick of wood
in the video? Is it some kind of safety device? some kind of
quick start device? or is it just your shirt caught on the starter
rope ;)

UMMMM............ UMMM................. yeah............

sawinredneck said:
Jeez my pictures suck!!!!!

They do!

More light, faster ISO, higher F stop and you have a greater depth of field, or, use a flash and put your camera in manual mode.

No, not THAT Manual! :laugh:

Lakeside53 said:
They do!

More light, faster ISO, higher F stop and you have a greater depth of field, or, use a flash and put your camera in manual mode.

No, not THAT Manual! :laugh:

Again, Mama had the good camera. That was taken with my very unhappy cell pone. The very one that went swimming in O J last night:hmm3grin2orange:
Yes, it still works, but it gets hot, takes forever to charge, and losses the charge in about 20 min, but I think it wight dry out maybe:deadhorse:

Back