What do you do thanksgiving morning

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigjake

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
We used to hunt years ago .But the last 10 or so we all get together and shoot
clay birds and drink bs and wait for the food to be ready.Kinda strange
tradition but we all get together and have fun.:cheers:

I have started a tradition too, stay the heck away from the kitchen. To many knives and crazy woman there.

i will be working i know its suppose to be a day off but i have to work cause i cannot order Homelite parts from Gardner inc. anymore cause they suspended my acct due to me being 2000.00 in debt with them

so i have to go thru my parts i have to find out how to find buyers for them first come first serve type business transactions

even on the mac parts as well as the Homelite parts i have to figure out how to make ends meet

sure wish a miracle would happen right now im 2 month behind on my truck payment which is over 1000.00 so just the two bills is 3000 kind of lets you know why im all stressed out over this to the point it has my heart acting up alot and constant headaches lately

Last edited:
Smokin' a pork shoulder on the cooker. Don't care too much for turkey. Too much like work. Hangin' outside. Supposed to be in the upper 50's tomorrow. Not too far from JT78. I'm over on the other side of Greensboro. Hope all of you have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Steve

Go outside and watch the Thankgiving Day Parade, not really. Wake up and mull around till I get orders to drive out to LI to have dinner with the gf's family. My family gets us for Christmas. And between us, we are a lot more fun then them for sure!:rockn: Happy Thanksgiving!

Oh lets see.....
confused0006.gif
Tomorrow I'm taking my inlaws to Newark Airport.....AGAIN!
doh.gif
This time they're off to Hawaii!
icon_rolleyes.gif

I'M CUTTING WOOD!!!! AND ANYONE WHO ISN'T CUTTING IS A PEE POOR EXCUSE FOR AN AS MEMBER!!!!! I MEAN COM'ON MAN, IF YOUR NOT GOING TO CUT WOOD, AT LEAST CARVE THE TURKEY WITH A MS361!!!!!

j/k'ing what ever you guys do. I wish you guys a happy T-day.
And yeah I really am cutting wood. :) :)

I'M CUTTING WOOD!!!! AND ANYONE WHO ISN'T CUTTING IS A PEE POOR EXCUSE FOR AN AS MEMBER!!!!! I MEAN COM'ON MAN, IF YOUR NOT GOING TO CUT WOOD, AT LEAST CARVE THE TURKEY WITH A MS361!!!!!

j/k'ing what ever you guys do. I wish you guys a happy T-day.
And yeah I really am cutting wood. :) :)
+1! Bring in some hardwood in the mornin'. Eat turkey in the afternoon. Fall asleep watchin' a football game. Enjoy life and be thankful that you can do all three. :cheers:

Back