what goes through your mind?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok then...........did you check out the times from the last gtg? my 395 beat all the 066's there. i just used the 372 / 385 thing as a comparison, due to the weight difference of the power heads. all i could compare against is what i have, or what i have seen. all the stihl's my boss has are "tired" so it would not be fair to compare them.

I guess I am looking at it from a builder's point of view. I have never gotten as much out of a 385 or 395 as I have out of the 046 and 066. Remember the 046 and 066 are smaller in dispalcement but after they are worked over I have found that I can get a better end result.

Say what you will. From an operating standpoint and the shear fun-factor nothing......nothing beats a modded saw!!!

I probably have as many modded saws as anyone on this site. Saws built by EHP, Dozer, Ken dunn and myself.

Ask anyone who has been at some of the recent Get-Togethers how a modded saw gets me goin' !!!

Latest posts

Back