What happened to "Thanks for Nothing" thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koa Man

Kahuna giganticus
Reaction score
I can't find the Thanks for Nothing thread started by Trees Company. Who deleted it? I was just starting to have fun with the guy.

From time to time the take the trash out around here.....;)

i think TC is or was one of the regular guys ..haveing some fun..winding us all up..................:D

Originally posted by ROLLACOSTA
i think TC is or was one of the regular guys ..haveing some fun..winding us all up..................:D

I could not match up the ISP with anyone else, and he was very consistant in the way he used his words. I've been pretty consistant in being able to match people up with alter egos if it goes on for any length of time.

BTW, I deleted it. It was just turning into a bash TC thread, no value in "Well have you fdoen this or that you little twerp!" Ya'll can do that in the chat room.

As long as there was some semblance of discussion I let it go on.

This is an outrage and clearly a show of discrimination against Canadians, pulling TC's thread.
Now I have to try real hard so the Americans don't think we are all a bunch of Cheeseheads.
Humphrey Dumbroski

Just in case you leaf kissers don't believe us Canajuns make good arborists, then think again.
Here is a picture of me and my Daddy, who knows everything, doing a heavy duty take down that even a self respecting beaver wouldn't chow down on.
Anywho, I was the chopper and my Daddy was the straw boss and groundie.
John Jr.

I'm still here. miss me? Didn't know i implied that me or him know everything? Any ways, Is this how this is gonna keep going or what?

Originally posted by Trees Company
I'm still here. miss me? Didn't know i implied that me or him know everything? Any ways, Is this how this is gonna keep going or what?

Ignore the idiots, ask questions, pass on info, psot more pics.

Pop a beer and have fun

Back