What Happened?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, how's this for a hypothosis... At least 1 person of questionable decision-making, 2-tracking in a sub-compact??? Or lost??? Anyway car died (hood up?) driver left it to go for help, the area appears VERY wet... note green log off back end of car , moss? Standing water on drivers side, Large dead/dying tree.. note what appears to be a brown area just visable over top of roof, maybe root system of aforementioned tree??? Tree root system died as a result of saturated soil, ground softened, wind picked up, tree fell down??? Car in the wrong place at the wrong time? OR... hood popped when tree fell, driver scared SHI.....!!! ran like hell, calling AAA as we speak, also changing underwear,(being that the door (drivers) is closed I think "scenario #1 is more likely, he would've had to leave the door open if he was in the car when the tree came down) Am I too diagnostic for my own good or what??? Anyway that's the best I got...anyone else want to try??? :help: :laugh: :dunno:

New terrorist weapon?? Is al-Queida subverting our trees? Did anyone hear "This is for Allah!!" as the tree fell?

attachment.php

The driver of the car was deaf. He was driving along minding his own business when the car conked out. Naturally he popped the hood to see if he could determine the problem. Only after a thorough under hood inspection revealed nothing did he pop his head up and notice the cause of his troubles.

Back