What hydraulic pump do I have?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sdnomad

sdnomad

ArboristSite Lurker
I purchased this pump awhile back at a yard sale to possibly use some day to build a wood splitter. The dimensions of the body are 5" long X 3.5" wide X 2.75" tall. I don't know if this is a 1 or 2 stage pump or GPM. If someone could give me idea what it might be, I would appreciate it. I've included pics showing the pump.

002A.jpg

008A.jpg

sdnomad

sdnomad

ArboristSite Lurker
sdnomad

sdnomad

ArboristSite Lurker
Give the Rockford, Ill. plant a call. I have called to research a pump. They were very helpful.
http://www.haldexbarnes.com/contact.cfm

I called Haldex Barnes and all they could tell me is that it was a proprietary part that rights were sold to Amerind MacKissic and I would have to call them to find out any info. So I call them and they said it was probably to a wood splitter they made in the past and that they do not make wood splitters anymore. They said they would not have any info on it and that I couldn't get parts for it through them. It is the same dimensions as the 5 - 11 GPM pumps. I don't even know if I would need parts, but if I did, I would think that Haldex would have the same pump under a different OEM number. Odds are if it came off a manufactured log splitter, it would be a 11GPM pump.

Latest posts