What is Horsepower?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we found the long lost torque Pete!!!

Hey...me too!! Er, at least the Tork, Pete...

attachment.php

Sprig say "I go now..."

Got a question for ya : If you swedes go bragging about your swedish blonds, do you talk about their power of love or their torque of love ? :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Huh...and the Spanish Inquisition...I suppose you're going to tell me now that it was led by Powermada? HMMMMMM????

I sooooooooooo go now...

+214.8765466343432555 (had a couple or so myself).
If you can't remember the name, it was a good beer... heck, are there any bad micro beers around here???
In any case, I feel totally inadequate., I just moved 33,000lb of gravel about a foot ot so, and it took me three frigging days!

So, miscalculatin' as I am prone ta do, you are about 1/3hp?
Grrrrrrrr :chainsawguy: , in other words, if you took a really sharp handsaw, theoretically speakin', it would take you 3x as long to cut a cord of 8" diam. pines as a 1hp Pulon with a dull chain?

GAH! *nother ciderr in order*

NM.

Oh **** nm

:cheers: :yoyo: :yoyo:

Serge

"Torque> the amount of energy required to put yer hat on." Ooops, that'd be toque.

:D

Ohhh!!! Yes it is

Can't be.. never that many beers of one type in a mini bar fridge!;)

Best Western, Fl. Blvd. Hemet, CA Wed. May 16th 4 days after Sequim Logging show,,,,,

and it only took about 4 hours to dust off that 6 pack and that was with a two hour nap between the 3rd and 4th bottle,,, I woke up caught my second wind,,,,, and busted them down,,,, the one in the glass was # 6 and yeah I was pretty much about 3 sheets in tha wind,,, where Chowdozer was last night before he passed out!!!!!! when I took that photo,,,,,,:givebeer: :cheers: :monkey:

Yee haaahhhh!!!!!!! Now were Loggin!!!!! :ices_rofl:

Torque HP Speed!!!!!

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/horsepower.htm

It is how many Clydesdales it takes to haul a full wagon load of Budweiser!

Question fer yas:::: with all this talk about horsepower, torque etc.... does anybody know what the Clysdale HP Torque meter method is!!!! :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

you guys sleepin out there no takers ehhhh????

Last edited:
Simon I'm personally glad to see you back on the forum; its been dull on a lot of days. We need your 'needles' to keep us alert on those dull days. :rockn:

Simon I'm personally glad to see you back on the forum; its been dull on a lot of days. We need your 'needles' to keep us alert on those dull days. :rockn:
Quite agree, nice ta see ya back around keepin' people on their toes, great thread topic to start on, sheesh, over 3.000 views already, let the fun begin!

Seriously, nice ta see ya back again mate! :rockin:

:cheers:

Serge

Oh yeah babe!!!!!!

Question fer yas:::: with all this talk about horsepower, torque etc.... does anybody know what the Clysdale HP Torque meter method is!!!! :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

you guys sleepin out there no takers ehhhh????

See the girls????? well they are #2 HP's ?????

attachment.php

Last edited:
I think the two on the right are store boughts.

Sorry, can't go with you on that one, space.

I don't think any of 'em grew up with theirs...

Then again, I have a friend whose motto is "Whatdya mean fake breasts? Hey...if I can touch 'em, they're real."

Last edited:
cmon guys Dont you get it ?????

Sorry, can't go with you on that one, space.

I don't think any of 'em grew up with theirs...

Then again, I have a friend whose motto is "Whatdya mean fake breasts? Hey...if I can touch 'em, they're real."

Lets get back on topic here,,, dont we need an engineers perspective with an equation and such?????? (Store bought or not) to see how the Clydesdale scale of true HP calibration is relevant to this senario????

Last edited:
Quite agree, nice ta see ya back around keepin' people on their toes, great thread topic to start on, sheesh, over 3.000 views already, let the fun begin!

Seriously, nice ta see ya back again mate! :rockin:

:cheers:

Serge
Thanks, I thought it would be an educational thread. There are so many misconceptions out there. There have been some good posts.

Latest posts

Back