What is Horsepower?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's easy. Horsepower is what is lost when drunken rednecks "tweek" things (port, polish, drill holes, get Dremel tools out, etc.) :rockn:

But when said saw, doesn't even come close to living up to the hype, what does it hurt?

attachment.php

GE wants to discuss your signature line with you too!

Why when I hear the word engineer, do I visualize a tool???
In your your case it's a muscle... sphincter!

Last edited:
What is a Lewis wench? Some kind of gasoline-powered blow-up doll you have down there?:popcorn:

Actually I got a chuckle out of it too. Jesus, can't I get anyone riled around here anymore? Have you all turned into civilized gentlemen?

Seems you were a little riled , till you found out that the Lewis blow-up doll is made in BC ! :popcorn:

Why when I hear the word engineer do I visualize a tool???

Now that cracked me up! :cheers:

Now back to engeneering 101 :popcorn:

Why when I hear the word engineer do I visualize a tool???
It is actually BASF, not GE. If you visualize sphincters, that is ok. You are probably a very nice guy, there is nothing questionable about your sexual orientation.

I suppose it depends on the size of the horse.

746 watts,electrical hp.12,000 btu,one ton aircondtioning equating to 1 HP.

1 hp steam equals 34,500 btu .

Of course there is SAE gross,SAE net,implied,derived,the list is endless and confusing.In addition to flywheel horse HP,drawbar HP,hydraulic HP ,marine rated HP,tractive effort,good grief.

Back