What is on your bench 5-23-15

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome!!! I need to get pics:) of mine in a bit. Maybe sometime we can cut some firewood together? You have a lot you need help cutting up? I would like to learn more about working on saws sometime. I just bought a used 350 for $42 it runs great. Thought it would be a good saw to learn how to muffler mod.
Just give me a holler be glad to help you anyway I can.

back to your thread now, the 66 is what's on my bench at the moment, just got done pulling the top end, the saw is still all original, but top end was scorched when my buddy bought it and he never got around to fixing it, i'm going to save the original top end parts, but for now i'm going to go with a 272xp top end on it...........:)

Got a 61 Rancher jug cut up and a solid project off to bigtuna, pulled a perfectly good 266 jug off a 266 and swapped for a 272 then tore it apart and needed that pesky worm gear :) Lowered the transfers in another 266 and it seems to be very happy with it, got another 266 and 61 project that other then top cover and some bolts should have all the parts to get going (but who knows right?!) Oh and got tired of monkeying with this 141's fuel line so drilled the tank out, put a new one with new filter and throwing back together now (not much of a priority but a cool little saw and pretty clean!)

Nice looking 576 Rattler! Can't wait to hear it running!

Got a 61 Rancher jug cut up and a solid project off to bigtuna, pulled a perfectly good 266 jug off a 266 and swapped for a 272 then tore it apart and needed that pesky worm gear :) Lowered the transfers in another 266 and it seems to be very happy with it, got another 266 and 61 project that other then top cover and some bolts should have all the parts to get going (but who knows right?!) Oh and got tired of monkeying with this 141's fuel line so drilled the tank out, put a new one with new filter and throwing back together now (not much of a priority but a cool little saw and pretty clean!)

Nice looking 576 Rattler! Can't wait to hear it running!
You been busy Reed thank you I want to hear it gonna be loud.

Ok got these 141 and 340 cleaned up and running. 141 is a solid little saw and 340 rips after a little love and a muffler mod. Both need new homes for anyone looking :)

20150513_084417_zpsgpp2eaqo.jpg

Just found a domed piston on a EBZ 7500 backpack blower. If you look close you can see the bearing that came apart. Case halves just came in mail. Gonna put her back together next week. Just for chits and giggles.

Latest posts

Back