What kind of wrench is this?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ole Farmerbuck

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I dont know what this will fit. Both ends are the same....round. lol It says 'Italy' on it. I wonder which saw it came with? I guess i can use the screwdriver part of it. lol Or sell it on ebay.
wrench.jpg

That there is a heavy-duty Italian bubble blowing wand. Get some soap and have fun!

Maybe it's a comment on Italian saws lacking nuts, thus the absence of the hex crimp to remove them.

Don't think you'll get much on the bay, unless you can see Elvis or something. Nothing like the fine workmanship of a carelessly mass-produced item!

Those things are rare, so if I put that on ebay, I would start the bidding out high. Those are made to fit the rounded out bar nuts after they have been removed by vise grips a few times. I've seen a time I would have loved to had one. Ha Ha
:clap: :clap:

Those things are rare, so if I put that on ebay, I would start the bidding out high. Those are made to fit the rounded out bar nuts after they have been removed by vise grips a few times. I've seen a time I would have loved to had one. Ha Ha
:clap: :clap:
Maybe i should have started this thread like...."For sale- one very rare wrench". lol I'd soon have the money for the 7900!!

It looks like a nml wrench thats been sawed off. Dose the cut on the ends look fresh?

I'm guessing its a scrwench that hasn't been formed/forged.

I once got a socket that was like that, just round inside. Not good for much of anything but for a good laugh.

heheheh

come on guys... It's a funnel for the gallon oil jugs. You know how much of a pain it is to get those first few pours under that handle w/out spilling a drop...

:cheers: :popcorn: :D :rock:

Its a 361 De-tune wrench. You use it to reduce the engine speed of the 361 when running bars less than 28 inches. You hammer the pointy bit through the clutch cover using some old scrap metal like a 441, until its wedged hard against the sprocket.

It will then help keep engine speeds within safe limits, and so prevent dangrous levels of suckback being generated. :dizzy:

Latest posts

Back