What max rpm on 200T?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mean to sidetrack this thread, but I have a 460 that is fairly new, and every morning it gets fueled up and starts and runs great for about 45 minutes. Then it dies. As it's dying, if I tip it a bit, I can get a few more seconds, but then it dies completely.
Then I pull and pull. It won't start. The next day, after I fill it up and try again, it starts.
What could be wrong?

Mike Maas said:
I don't mean to sidetrack this thread, but I have a 460 that is fairly new, and every morning it gets fueled up and starts and runs great for about 45 minutes. Then it dies. As it's dying, if I tip it a bit, I can get a few more seconds, but then it dies completely.
Then I pull and pull. It won't start. The next day, after I fill it up and try again, it starts.
What could be wrong?

I dunno Mike. Hard to say....:ices_rofl:

Mike Maas said:
What could be wrong?

as it dies, keep pulling the recoil like crazy - it will will cut if you pull fast enough.:monkey:

Mike Maas said:
What could be wrong?

Sounds like a fuel related problem. I'm betting if ya fill her back up she'll do the samething over and over and over,lololololol. Mike that was a good one,lolololol

Latest posts

Back