What NOT to do with your chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully this POS will get what's coming to him in prison. Child molesters tend not to last too long in the big house.
Anybody that's had the opportunity to live at the government's expense knows well of the grading system. Bottom of the barrel are paedophiles. POS's look up to see the barrel bottom. Protective Custody/Solitary Confinement way too liberal for these people. O. K. I'm off my soapbox. Back to hand spitting.. Gives me something to think about as I swing my axe.

From almost got away with it files. Years ago a guy got tired of his wife. Chainsawed her into pieces and ran them through a wood chipper discharged out into river. Chipper had later been rented to others so no dna could be recovered. Someone reported seeing something thrown from bridge. Divers recovered a chainsaw with her dna (always clean your saw) His undoing was purchasing saw with credit card instead of cash.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Bahahaha. Now I've got a new excuse of why to never lend a chainsaw to a friend. You just never know when he might use your saw to dispose of his spouse!

I have carry cases for my saws......just in case I want to carry concealed. ;)

That's funny!

Latest posts

Back