What Now?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lossing ??????? I think that's slang for a dirty hitler ! or was it a rusty trombone ...... Lets not dwell on it too long !

You picking on spelling is humorous to me. What's next, run-on sentences? :laugh:

I hate to hear people claim there better and bettering themselves and spelling it wrong , that makes me believe he's a douche !!!! Sorry if your gonna rant have some respect for the kings English !

I hate to hear people claim there better and bettering themselves and spelling it wrong , that makes me believe he's a douche !!!! Sorry if your gonna rant have some respect for the kings English !

*King's

I think you mean "there".:tongue2:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

let's just call it what it is, tree work just flat out sucks.... There maybe times when climbing is fun but thats few and far between. As far as the people that I have run into in this line of work, some of the worst kind. If this is the type of work for you, by all means have at it. And for the record, don't have a web site with an open forum if you cant take a little heat.

let's just call it what it is, tree work just flat out sucks.... There maybe times when climbing is fun but thats few and far between. As far as the people that I have run into in this line of work, some of the worst kind. If this is the type of work for you, by all means have at it. And for the record, don't have a web site with an open forum if you cant take a little heat.

Can't

I think you just got two computers going, and Ballchin is just your alter ego. It's just too damn fitting!! :msp_smile:

How's my grammer??

Grammar ....... It's bad , and it gets worse as the beer cans start bouncing off the rim of the recycling can .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back