What Saw Is In Your Truck Just In Case.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wirenut2266

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Was just curious what saw is in your truck just in case of emergency or? I can't see my beloved 361 sitting back there bangin around, but I have a little Jonny Red 2152 with 18" bar that will do "most" chores when necessary.

Just Curious, Bruce

I usually have the 361 on the truck with me, in the case, inside the toolbox, which is locked. Sometimes I lug the 028 Super.

I keep a little CS-346 in the back. Try to keep a fairly full tank of mix and oil in it.

It's not a super duper cutt'n machine, but it has gotten me out of a couple of binds.

Also, It wouldn't hurt as badly to have it stolen as any of my other saws.

I also won't just keep one in the truck, but if I thought I needed to put one in it just in case, I'd probably throw the Husqvarna 350 in there.

Its dependable, and it will do just about anything I could think of in an emergency, like clearing something off the road.

my .026 used to ride with me till some crackhead stole it. now its just one of the two 42cc poulands that followed me home.............gonna say don't laugh but go ahead.

truck saw husky 51

the saw I keep in my truck always, is a fine little saw an old 51 husky with 18" full chisle stihl chain you know just in case!:chainsaw:

Boy do I feel like a weenie I usually carry an 021 in my toolbox
Thats whats in my tool box in my truck, or I hope its still in there. Ive not looked in the tool box forever.

when I am goin out to check fence or running the track loader I carry the old 026 it straps on (in the case) to the battery box side of the 955L real well its gotten me out of a pinch many times while clearing brush I also wear my forestry helmet all the time on the loader (need earmuffs anyway might as well have a hardhat and face screen too) and its there if I use the saw

Just NEVER and I repeat NEVER carry saws in the bucket you have a tendacy to forget they are there:)

I don't have one in my truck, but I'm hoping to get a carry case and convert my 261 into a 262 with a 20 inch bar someday, just for the truck.

Latest posts

Back