• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell What should/will this bring?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STLfirewood

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I'm wanting to buy this truck for the cab and chassis. It has a chip dump and tool box. So the question is what can I expect to get for the complete dump setup? And how hard of a sale would it be?

Thanks Scott Screenshot_2017-03-29-04-35-53-1.png

I'm not sure of the dimensions. I'm assuming it's about 8' wide and 8 or 9' long. Most likely 4-5' high. It's a former Asplundh truck. So its whatever body they use. I haven't looked at it yet it's 4hrs away. It's a V10 with a 6speed 4x4. Exactly what I'm wanting.

What year?

My buddy bought a 2015? F450 with flatbed, looks alot like that one. Diesel, 4wd, 6 man cab, 130k miles. He paid 16k for it at auction last year. Trucks tend to be $$$ here though.

It's an 08. I'd pay the same or more for a V10 as I would for a used Ford diesel. Lots of big money problems with them. I don't drive enough miles to justify a diesel.

Scott

Latest posts

Back