What the heck is this?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool515

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Apparently another violation, I'll just delete it too...

Last edited:
It looks like a chain brake assy of a Mac saw. I'm not sure what model though. I would guess mid to late 70's vintage since they seemed to go to the plastic handles in the 80's

So aluminum scrap?...

Small Pioneer assembly, more than likely for a P28 or somewhere close to that size.....

So basically its worthless to hold on to? I mean unless you know someone that has one or needs that? I don't.
Thanks for the info.

The number inside (476413-1) is a part # for a Poulan chain brake assembly. I don't know the model though.

I definitely would not scrap them. Find out what they are to then advertise them. I am sure someone probably could use them to make their saw complete. Finding parts for old saws are getting harder these days for that very reason.

Definatly keep them. Somebody out there will need them sooner or later. That's one reason I collect everything.

That there's a chain brake assembly Clark. Guessing you not going to be on the mods good side very long.

arf arf

Maybe you can set up a stand at band camp to sell your :poop::hmm3grin2orange:

That's an awful big pile of Poop for being such a little doggie. Your such a good boy...yes you are, yes you are!. Did you make a poopy? That's a such a good little boy.
Now run along back to the porch, This threads closed puppy.

You got the little dog running around the big dog. You gonna get'em Spike, you gonna get'em? ...Get'em man, get'em.
...sigh

I am just the big fat dog that don't run fer ****!!!!!!!!

I just hate little weasels sneakin' into the henhouse!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back