What type of grinder?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how you guys get anything done with those 35hp grinders. Get something that can get it done fast. Get in, get out.

I have my Carltion 7015 for sale. Only reason I am selling is I have a new 2013 Carlton 7015 on its way, with same specs as my current machine. Sandvik, wireless remote control.

255716d1349478771-600x400-carton70152%5B1%5D-jpg

How do u like that wheel? I am thinking about putting the
On our tx60's I have had it with vermeers yellow jackets

Thinking the same thing with my 352, yellow jackets have me on suicide watch. Replacement of the teeth is easy but they arent durable at all.

Not sure how you guys get anything done with those 35hp grinders. Get something that can get it done fast. Get in, get out.

I have my Carltion 7015 for sale. Only reason I am selling is I have a new 2013 Carlton 7015 on its way, with same specs as my current machine. Sandvik, wireless remote control.

255716d1349478771-600x400-carton70152%5B1%5D-jpg

How much you asking for it?

It does better on higher hp machines that can use all the teeth, it will increase production on a 60 tx a good bit. We have the 140hp john deere on our carlton and it really scoots with that wheel. I can get them for around 800$ if you want one ill pm you the number. I think the 60tx would run the smaller of the wheels.

We estimated the cost at a little over 2$ an hour running the svandisk wheel from new river. Vs around 4-5$ per hour with green teeth.

Last edited:
It does better on higher hp machines that can use all the teeth, it will increase production on a 60 tx a good bit. We have the 140hp john deere on our carlton and it really scoots with that wheel. I can get them for around 800$ if you want one ill pm you the number. I think the 60tx would run the smaller of the wheels.

We estimated the cost at a little over 2$ an hour running the svandisk wheel from new river. Vs around 4-5$ per hour with green teeth.

Those hourly costs sound WAY low, you must not have much ledge or rock in your area.
Thanks for the offer but I ordered a wheel last week.
How do you get them for $800 I just paid around $2k

Those hourly costs sound WAY low, you must not have much ledge or rock in your area.
Thanks for the offer but I ordered a wheel last week.
How do you get them for $800 I just paid around $2k

no way they are $800 fully dressed with teeth. 2k is the price

2treeornot2tree: sold the machine a few days ago

Latest posts

Back