What's on your bench? 01/08/2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1Alpha1

1Alpha1

100% USDA Certified Abnormality-Free.
. AS Supporting Member.
Why don't you send that thing over so that I can mod it. It'll maker it easier to start:)

A gracious offer and who knows, maybe down the road I will.

But, like I said earlier, I'm not in the wood cutting business, and I don't work a saw nearly as hard as most of you on this fine forum do. I can understand, that in some situations, time IS money, and I respect that.

But, my saw has a 4 yr. warranty on it and I don't want to do anything that will jeopardize that.

Now that me and my saw have become better acquainted, it's much easier to start. :clap:

mdavlee

mdavlee

Tree Freak
Husky 136 that's waiting on a carb kit now and a homelite 360 and 410 that need the carbs soaked and then carb kits put in. I hope they will be cheap to get running.

Homelite410

Homelite410

Hack with a CNC Mill
Husky 136 that's waiting on a carb kit now and a homelite 360 and 410 that need the carbs soaked and then carb kits put in. I hope they will be cheap to get running.

I thought I would be the only one working on a 360 and 410 homelite!! I am just blown away!:msp_scared:

On my bench... Ill running 45V, 359 scored cylinder, and 350 awaiting the lil stuff!

TonyRumore

TonyRumore

ArboristSite Guru
Another 044 bearing job.

Z044a_zps2ee1d4d1.jpg

chadihman

chadihman

Addicted to ArboristSite
What are you guys working on?

1. 041G parts sent off for powder coating
2. Just finished porting a 660, slightly over 200 PSI compression
3. Bought and modded a 201T, headed to AU
4. Did the machine work in a 359 last night, will port it next
5. Still trying to find the time for the 046 Meteor cylinder comparison. I did get the saw from Dad on Sunday.

So how much $ for powder coating? Does the color match well? I would like to have some parts powder coated. I rebuilt the 088 in my avatar pic. I used the Stihl paint on that but it chips off way to easy. I'm not sure what Stihl uses at factory but the factory finish is really tough.

Latest posts