What's on your bench? 9-15-2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So what you have guys been working on this week?

I just finished porting a new 390XP this evening.

Earlier this afternoon I worked on a 346 that I ported earlier in the year. The Walbro HD199 is acting up, so it's headed to Tree Monkey for him to work his magic.

I also modded another 201T this afternoon.

Before that, I was working on a MS660 that I bought earlier this week to flip. I pulled the P&C to decarbon and got it partially reassembled. I'm waiting on a few parts to finish it up.

Monday or Tuesday I'll get to work on a new 395XP that's already here.

A new 346XP should be showing up Monday for porting as well.

I'll have the new carb for the 550XP early next week as well. That should finish it up.

It's been busy, busy, busy around. Thank you guys for your support! Most all of it goes right back into the hobby.

Last edited:
waiting for parts for my ms-250,, hope to have it up and going by the end of next week

Long term Rebuild 064 for my Brother. Gonna convert it to 066BB and port the snot out of it for racing at the fairs next year.

This is what I took to the post office this morning to get off the bench. 11 square ground chains. 3 gtg chains in there. I've got some sore hands this week.:cheers:

2012-09-14_17-08-57_156.jpg

me too,, but it looks like it will be at least weds before i have everything in my hands to get it back together :bang::bang:

I'm so fortunate that my Stihl dealer orders almost everday. The distributor is <50 miles away, so I get my parts the day after I order them, as long as I order before noon. I feel sorry for you guys that have to wait more than a week for your Stihl parts.

waiting for parts for my ms-250,, hope to have it up and going by the end of next week

I just have a motor for a 250 getting the rest of the saw mid week :msp_smile:

003.jpg

Replacing bearings; seals; rings and piston :msp_thumbsup:

I'm going to port this one and MM it :cool2:

I wonder if ST is interested in this saw it will be for sale maybe :laugh:

Three 372xp's that need a bath after getting a workout today. 084 that is waiting on a good offer. Hopefully a 2008 372xp that is in new condition that i should get tomorrow. If i get the 372xp tomorrow i will swap cylinders with the one i have now thats ported. This way i will have a like new ported 372.:msp_smile:

Draggin' my feet on a couple of projects. No real excuse. Probably put the other J-Red 670 together so I can bring the twins to the GTG next week. Gotta get that Homey 909D runnin', too. Think it just needs a condenser.

I got the 250 pretty much all set just need a coil. The one on the smashed one took a good hit and its not firing, parts saw didn't have one. Kinda looking forward to running this one.
Now what to do w/ the other usable power head? :msp_sneaky:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

5hp Horiz B/S that I hope to make a sledding tow rope wench setup for the sledding hill.

Keihin carb. for a TRX 250

"Redman" project.

Maybe "Lil britches" this week.

70's Areins Two stage snowblower needs points and condencer, gov. setup.

Yammi Exciter.

Latest posts

Back