What's on your bench? Oct 21, 2011

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl 038 WB freebie, with case.
Get it running better, hopefully just a carb. kit, clean it up, then sell it.

Cub Cadet 782 fuel system and a Homelite SXLA limited addition with a Xl-400 top end. And of course the cleaning never ends!

Time for a fresh thread.

I'm working on a 440 --> 460 conversion and port job. I got the P&C fitted to the saw last night. Also got it degreed. After that will be either the 441 or 390.

It that the 440 you had advertised Brad? I had the same idea for that saw... but that will have to wait for another time.

Im currently working 026 project saw that supposedly has a bad coil, no idea why the previous owner had to pull most of it apart. Oh well, can't complain about a chainsaw project :smile2:

Just an old Green junk thats been sittin awhile. :)

4000old009.jpg

:cheers:
Gregg,

066 that needs cleaned and probably a new piston (hope the cylinder is still good).
Found a muffler for it, but still looking for a Hand Guard.

Husqvarna 66
-New pick up in real good condition, just dirty. Taking it apart and trying to decide what to do with it.
272xp cylinder/piston, 260A carb/intake looks tasty...:)

4 ms310s and 2 ms290s all needing rebuilt to some measure some need piston and rings and some need crank bearings,,,, i should be a clamshell expert by time this is over:cheers: i need a pro saw project!!! also working on a polaris ranger for a friend but it wont fit on the bench:hmm3grin2orange:

have 2 cleanups to do,,260pro and the 228xp since i run them today,, i hate a dirty saw sitting around then i need to redo the fuel lines and carb on my weedeater just as maintenance

4 ms310s and 2 ms290s all needing rebuilt to some measure some need piston and rings and some need crank bearings,,,, i should be a clamshell expert by time this is over:cheers: i need a pro saw project!!! also working on a polaris ranger for a friend but it wont fit on the bench:hmm3grin2orange:

I feel your pain...have one of those to get done

Then I have a 281, ms260, 028, 266, 390, and a 025 to get done between now and 6...thinkin it aint gonna happen...oh well I like working all night long for buddies...:clap:

I've got a strange one there today!!:tongue2:

I assume this is based on an Oleo Mac??.....Chainsaw driven 1" impact wrench!!!!:rock:.......I'll make a video when I get it running.

interesting for sure. I guess it would only be good to loosen lug nuts unless there is a reverse gear in there.

Latest posts

Back