What's on your bench

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got an 075 That will fire up and run fir a few seconds if I pull the plug and pour gas in the cylinder. Otherwise, it won't fire at all. Being that this saw hasn't been run in years. I'm thinking gunked up carb. The mounts are also rotten. Other than that. It seems to be in decent shape!👍 IMG_20221212_154230155.jpg

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Got an 075 That will fire up and run fir a few seconds if I pull the plug and pour gas in the cylinder. Otherwise, it won't fire at all. Being that this saw hasn't been run in years. I'm thinking gunked up carb. The mounts are also rotten. Other than that. It seems to be in decent shape!👍 View attachment 1040262

Total junk kk .you should send it to me and I will properly dispose of it!!!!! LolIMG_20221210_154041410.jpg

Got an 075 That will fire up and run fir a few seconds if I pull the plug and pour gas in the cylinder. Otherwise, it won't fire at all. Being that this saw hasn't been run in years. I'm thinking gunked up carb. The mounts are also rotten. Other than that. It seems to be in decent shape!👍 View attachment 1040262

Old saws like that, I generally do a carb rebuild, and new fuel and impulse lines

I have a 075 that is total junk. You want it for a nominal fee.
Ahhh! I just think it be pretty neat to get it back up to ship shape and running good.👍 If that happens? Probably only burn a tank a year through it.😉
Old saws like that, I generally do a carb rebuild, and new fuel and impulse lines
Roger. 👍I figured it may and probably will end up that way.

Ahhh! I just think it be pretty neat to get it back up to ship shape and running good.👍 If that happens? Probably only burn a tank a year through it.😉

Roger. 👍I figured it may and probably will end up that way.
I think you missed my humor. I love old saws. I have ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh 600 or so. I have a 075 however that is just a PIA.......not that all of them are

Well most miss my humor They say it is dry.....I am not one to disagree with their opinion.

Yes 600 is on the low end. I have spent a lifetime collecting saws. Hell I had them in my dorm room in college....no ****
Really?!?! Pretty cool man! 👍 I'd like to see pics of your saw collection sometime, or at least some of it. 👍

🤣🤣🤣Good one! I really gotta "hand it over to ya!" It was a good try, but Im NOT! 🤣🤣🤣
Lol. Just razzing ya. I'm drowning in saws right now. I did get a kick out of running that 051 the other day. She had been neglected and needed to come out and play. Unreal the torque it puts out.
On yours, if it's sat for a while , I'd do the carb and related lines and go from there.

Got my Pro Mac 10-10 on my bench right now. Getting a new fuel line and fuel tank gasket. Tank gasket is out for delivery. 🙂

Today was the day to sort through clutches and drums. There are still several that I have not been able to find any "where used" information. I will have to put them away is such a fashion that I can sort through them easily when trying to match them up when I am looking for an obscure drum.

20221213_105652.jpg

20221213_105657.jpg

20221213_105702.jpg

Mark

Back