What's the best stock chainsaw ever built?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spacie, are you just trying to stir the pot? I really suspect you are.

There is no way that this question can be answered. Do you want the best BIG saw, or Medium saw, or small saw.

No saw is going to be the best for all members of AS.

Bob

Hmm... sounds like #### hitting the fan...

Stirring the pot, eh spacemule? :potstir:

Please quit ####ting in my coffee pot.

Me, for a large saw, it would be a McCulloch 797 or 91 or 101 Kart powered metal beast.

That's what all the little Stihl saw guys say. :laugh:

Yep, just as I thought, a second post in this thread that you started, and you posted a derogitory message.

Just trying to stir the soup, arent you??? Haha!

You are a beaut Spacey! Haha!

Bob

+1...what angelo said!!!
Top Gun...right out of the box!!! REALLY!!!
:cheers:
J2F

Pfft... puny top handler the 200T is... my Pioneer NU-17 would eat that creamsickle for breakfast, before it is hauled up into a tree to top it... 89cc topping and climbing saw, FTW!!! :rock:

Pfft... puny top handler the 200T is... my Pioneer NU-17 would eat that creamsickle for breakfast, before it is hauled up into a tree to top it... 89cc topping and climbing saw, FTW!!! :rock:

Ok Promac...I'll see your 89cc saw and "one up" you in that I have TWO hands....one each for a matching PAIR of 200t's and thats close to your monster....

How ya' like me NOW !!!! eh....

I love a good-humored bullchit thread!!!!

If my old fart azz had to "haul"...a 89 cc. saw up to the top of a tree...
and it would be a haul... my "nads" would be down at my knees :msp_crying:
:cheers:
J2F

That would be the "Biltstein-Freres"

Which was assembled out of German and French saws during a friendly pause in the action at the western front in 1914.
Rumors of it's existence crop up from time to time.
Although the saw was supposedly lost in the trenches, its co-creator Dolph Bilstein, who had chronic IBD went on to found the Bilstein Company, now famous for their gas shocks.
Mr Milo Freres' history is mostly lost to the sands of time, although it is rumored that he had a Brother named Jaques who was sucessful in the music industry.

Mr space I rest my case.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back