What's the Biggest Tree You Ever Felleded?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you guys have some sort of magic knowledge/skill that allows you to make your big pole drop the way you want it to right? simple technique. try it in the air, over the top of a building...what are you cutting down trees like that for anyway?

For the money DFTA also a man would take that down with a properly placed cut And a ape would climb it and throw sh!t like they do at the zoo

what are we cutting down trees like that for??? Well lets see cause thats what i do for a job LOL

thf wow! those are great pics. impressive trees. i still dont see why trees like that need to be cut down.are you just taking the big ones like maintaining the fish in the pond? or is this a clear cut

this a pic of my father cutting the sucker that was grown to the big tree.. tree hugger dont look more trees being killed LOL :blob2:

caryr,
you're right. i guess i had that comin'. its hard for me to supress my idealistic hippy roots somtimes. ive been guilty of cutting some big ones down too. although i dont have digital images of most of 'em. i have a few good ones i can scan, but i'd have to find 'em, then take them to a scanner. blah,blah...) i still cant help feeling bad once in a while though when i have to take out a big one. my gramps owns 17 acres that he (and a crew he hired) removed all the marketable timber from -about 12 yrs ago. i worked on that project beginning too end. so i kinda know what its like

Oh i see so it is ok for you and your father to cut trees !!! But then after you have yours no more should be cut??? LOL you should move to northren california, you would fit right in . : )

Plus Im in Northern California and you know what it would be like to live near me Im a tree killing longhair mexican

Latest posts

Back