What's the worst saw you ever worked on?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stihl 029 its just a pain compared to some of huskies and shindaiwas that i worked on

I much prefer working on them (290/310/390) compared to the Stihl 1123 series (210/230/250). I hate the 1123 series... but I know them so well now. It is sort of a hate-hate relationship.

I also worked on an 020AV that I fixed up and sold off. It was a PITA, but once I figured it out it was not too bad.

We had a new Poulan WildThing, but I sold it before we even started it up. I could see the evil inside of it, and unloaded it before the demons could pop up.

No mention of the 019T? Not a huge fan of that one.

Top handle saws in general can be an issue for a lot of people if you aren't used to working on them. I've had a few 200Ts brought in for me to "finish" the handle replacements.

I really don't mind working on any saw at all, but what I hate is dealing with the filthy dirty stuff that gets dropped off and you really can't charge for cleaning time.........

Without question . . .

My old mans' 2 man crosscut! One heck of a lot of teeth on that sucker to sharpen . . . OH you meant chainsaw?!!!?

Stay warm today guys.

Al:cheers:

possessed and after the blessings that I laid on it it was exorcised and has run dutifully now for close to a year.
Pioneerguy600

I've used that blessing thing on more than just saws and it wouldn't work for me :angry2: , maybe I should go to church to learn all the proper words in the exorcism ritual :) .

Back