What's wrong with this saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but I can't tell you how much $$ I've made buying OPE off of ebay that had "issues" or "won't start, don't know why". Thanks to all the idiots that have tools, but no sense. I was on a roll late last winter/early spring--- I bought 4 echo backpacks w/in 3 wks that were sold as parts/ repair. None of them had any of the probs, that were described in the listing(s).

Sticker not always a fixer

REALLY?? I bought an echo top handle powerhead on ebay a few months ago. It had a Rule sticker over the echo sticker, as well as some weird brackets & a timing belt type sprocket which fit over the chain sprocket. I've been told that they use them to lift boats. The rule sticker didn't fix that one... cleaned all the mud-puddle water out of it & put a good used carb on it. Ran great & sold. Think the Husky sticker trick would've saved me the labor?

The sticker may have worked, but not a Husky sticker, you need a new Poulan sticker, oh wait, that is a Husky sticker. Glad you found the problem, I just bought 2 Mac 110's for $18.00 on fleabay, all they needed were new fuel lines, they both work great. Hope that saw last you for years.

Now that it's fixed, it should run as well as the $31 Cs 510 "estate sale" saw I bought last spring. Good luck w/ your new bargains

Back