Whats your best saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably an 036 or 044. The 036 is a great versatile saw that will handle a lot of abuse and doesn't weigh a ton. A modded 036 is a good runner!

tuff one... but it has to be my 046 mag.

064 sure came close...

Oh man

I hate to say it, butttttttt...... My 056 Mag II. It's heavy, but man oh man, it'll cut like no tomorrow. Then my 7900 in a close second...

Now :givebeer:

028 Super definitely.......................or maybe my 036, love that saw too. But then there's the 200t pocket rocket, hmmmmmm. Guess I'll stick with the 028, it's the saw I pick up more than anything else for all around cutting chores. Only limitation is big wood which I've got other saws to handle.

MS 660 - The "get 'er done" factor is hard to beat :angry2: . Close second is the MS200T... That saw just rocks. If you are ever up a tree there is no substitute. Its a kickin' ground saw too.... better of course with the rear handle, but don't let the "T" stop you.:chainsaw:

Out of the two I own the 310, out of ones I get to run now and then I always look foward to the 026 it's so light and the 084. The 361 wasn't so bad either.

Well this really sucks!! One saw HUH?
Laugh all you want, but for small take downs, firewood and general trimming, I would keep my Husky 350 and sell the others!! When I get some more time on the 346xp it may move up the food chain, but right now, the 350 has never let me down and did everything I needed to do for three years.

I hear ya.....if by "favorite" we mean the one that gets picked up and dragged out to the woods most, I've got to say my 034... its a bossy little saw and is fairly light. In the milling department, its hard to beat the 2100. I think I'm really going to like my 044 when I finally get to use it, but I can't say I need the power or the weight.

If I had to pick one, I'd have to go with the firewood saw.. the 2 034s would stay.

If I'm cutting firewood, the 372 is the one. For little trim jobs around the yard tho, the 346 is hard to beat and is the one that gets picked up.

Ian

Mostly my 361... but lately for limbing and ground clearing... my MS200 (I actually used it all day yesterday and didn't wake up in the midde of the night with carpel tunnel!!!); but last week it was my 066.... and...

GET REAL - YOU NEED THEM ALL!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and more....

+1 on the 361 and 200 rear handle - ONE Problem, I haven't filled out the large side of my stable - YET! :clap:

Back