whats your " go to " saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MS361 is my most used saw. I can get pretty much anything done with it.

I feel that a new 440 could maybe share the load on the 361 though.:msp_biggrin:

I don't rightly know...just whatever is handy.
attachment.php

looks like my building, saws and wheel horses.

The 025, but I think the 51 is getting more bonus points here lately. It's just so smooth, and has plenty power for most jobs.

Been giving the wee 242xp a fair bit of runtime lately, and I kinda like it, but it's still not really my go-to saw.

It's an easy choice for me as I only own one saw at the moment. The 361 gets it done but I'm just itchin' for a bigger saw, maybe a 440 , 441 or a 460!:chainsaw:

It's an easy choice for me as I only own one saw at the moment. The 361 gets it done but I'm just itchin' for a bigger saw, maybe a 440 , 441 or a 460!:chainsaw:

i would definately jump up one at least one more than a 440. the 440 is great but its too close to the 361. ahh what am i saying i have a 036 and a 440 and love them both.

JONSERED 2055:heart: But if the wood is bigger than normal I take the JONSERED 670:rock: But if I'm just playing I grab the 262XP:hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
Man, there's something about those old poulans that gets to me. They're so ugly that it makes them pretty. I like it, looks like a fun saw!

Out of all the saws I have, one of the 3 little Husqvarna 350 I have always goes and gets used. I bring larger saws and use them if I need to. 99% of the trees I cut can be cut with a 20 inch bar or small. I bring some of the larger saws with me just to run them even though their over kill.

The older I get the more I run my J-Red 2150. If I can avoid those big trees anymore, I will. I use the 2065 if the 2150 doesn't handle it.

Latest posts

Back