What's YOUR Holy Grail Vintage Chainsaw List?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that's the nicest 90 I've ever seen. Supposedly there's a brand new one at the Husqvarna museum.
50years_vertical_p02.jpg this is the one at the Husqvarna museum. I can't say for sure if it's new or not. It's kinda a toss up which one is nicer. I know one thing Husqvarna is better at taking pictures then I am!

Well ok then, to each there own. I myself wouldn't think twice about running it at least once. In fact I would have to, kinda like a rule around here. They all got to run.
Nothing wrong with that. Takes all kinds from race saws to guys that make a living with Chainsaws and well for me I just want to preserve the history. For me this will be a display piece in my small museum for others to see.

Well ok then, to each there own. I myself wouldn't think twice about running it at least once. In fact I would have to, kinda like a rule around here. They all got to run.

same here.

nice to see, tho, fwg. one o those on my list, too. that's a nice lookin one.

Nothing wrong with that. Takes all kinds from race saws to guys that make a living with Chainsaws and well for me I just want to preserve the history. For me this will be a display piece in my small museum for others to see.

I gots a few of thems never been run saws myself. Gonna stay that way.

Latest posts

Back