When is saw noise acceptable to begin?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep working till you receive a complaint about noise. To remain on safe side, you can also ask the township or the administration of your town about the noise laws and rules regulations in your area.
Touchy thing in a neighborhood.. There are those that work afternoons and nights.. Sleep is important.. If you work nights you have to get your rest.. That is with garbage trucks, school busses, dogs, mailmen, ice cream trucks, back up beepers, and so on.... It can really suck trying to sleep during the day.. Lawnmowers, weed-wackers, leaf blowers, and chainsaws don't like it in the dark. Go WFO till you hear about it.. Then it's already too late..

I joke around about wanting to be annexed by Iowa but many of us right on the border would welcome it. This past week my brother was on the cover of a Iowa farm paper standing in my field in Illinois. We both farm in Illinois and there is a sister publication for Illinois and Missouri but they realize we are so closely aligned with Iowa it was best suited to the Iowa issue. I am thinking they will run it deeper in the Illinois and Missouri issues but we will see Tuesday

I joke around about wanting to be annexed by Iowa but many of us right on the border would welcome it. This past week my brother was on the cover of a Iowa farm paper standing in my field in Illinois. We both farm in Illinois and there is a sister publication for Illinois and Missouri but they realize we are so closely aligned with Iowa it was best suited to the Iowa issue. I am thinking they will run it deeper in the Illinois and Missouri issues but we will see Tuesday
I suspect that statement applies to the overwhelming majority if Illinois.

I suspect that statement applies to the overwhelming majority if Illinois.
There are many of us that would be happy to just get rid of the Chicago politics and some that just want to be annexed to other states.

Taxes are too much.
No doubt Chi-Town, P-town, and R-town all generate the majority of taxes in Illinois but they consume it also. I live in a very conservative rural township with excellent roads, excellent schools, and excellent folks. We do fine on our own.

Back