Where can I find reasonable Insurance??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lumberjack2277

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello All.... Through a Luck of Fate, I own now several pieces of "Tree cutting" Machinery. I have a 55' GMC altec bucket truck, a 2000 John deere 240 skid steer with all attachments, a Caterpillar IT14G articulating compact loader, and a International debris knuckleboom truck. Now, all I really would like to do with this is.... cut down some trees and do some trimming. Maybe clear a lot every now and then. Where should I begin to look for Insurance coverage?? I've took down trees for about ten years, but never had any equipment besides a saw and some rope....:chainsawguy: Thanks for any insight on this!!!!!

I'd start with the Reasonable Insurance Company:hmm3grin2orange: , or at least one that deals in business coverage. You will need liability insurance, commercial auto for the bucket and knuckleboom trucks and inland marine coverage for the other pieces of equipment. You will likely have to do several jobs just to break even on your insurance costs.

Back