where can i get teeth removal socket hex?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redemption

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
HI,

I am new, been reading this board for a couple days now, been absorbing the info provided here by the vets.

I looked all the auto stores for a 1/2 inch socket with a 1/2 inch hex to remove the theeth of my rayco 1625. I spent a full day and was unable to find it locally, Where can I get this thing?

Also I spent 250 dollars buying a set of rayco teeth, I seen some post here about cheaper versions. Could someone point me to the right dirrection and tell me where I can get cheaper teeth for the Rayco.

Thanks

I found a three peice set at the autoparts store called Autozone. check them if you have any in your area. They were 20.00 with a lifetime guarentee

hex tool

What i've found usefull was to purchase a set of cheaper allen whrench's. cut of your desired length and insert the allen into a standard socket.

You can make one from a hardened hex head bolt and a couple of nuts. Insert bolt head, snug the nuts, then use regular socket on the nuts, to turn the bolt.

Back