Where has all the business gone?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blakesmaster

Blakesmaster

Addicted to ArboristSite
i bid a job this morning for a lady.limb came off a swamp maple and ripped her power line down at 7 AM.guy stopped by in a red Volvo and told her he could take care of it for $700.she told him to get off her property.even the utility guy said he was nuts.i charged her $150 just because i had to bring a truck and chipper.i am not the cheapest guy around but i think i am fair.

Lowballer! lol. As per your advice with my maple debacle, that's what I did. I was honest and upfront citing the fact that we are legit with insurance, advertising, equipment and so on. We did the last job super cheap yadda yadda yadda, you get the picture. We'll see if I get the job.

fishercat

fishercat

Addicted to ArboristSite
it's one friggin' limb!

Yeah, around here you would be the cheapest guy around with that kind of price. I think that might put you cheaper than the illegal Mexicans.

already laying on the front lawn.should be cut,loaded,cleaned up and gone in an hour or a little less.

BCMA

ArboristSite Operative
What is the difference between an illegal immigrant working in the US, and an illegal, under-the-table, non-insured, illegitimate tree service?

Latest posts