Where to get flex liner.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qvist

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Where to get a good smooth walled 6 inch flex liner kit? I need to liner a 9x9 block chimney. The liner will need a t to get to the stove. Right now it has no liner so I will also need an insulation blanket to get 0 clearance on the outside of the chimney as it's an interior chimney to the house. I see that Lowes/Home Depot sell liners but I'm not sure of their quality?

I bought mine of amazon. Check all the suppliers list on there own cites and compare reviews.

Got everything delivered then rented a 35’ man lift. $300 for the weekend

Total job 2 hours hard part drilling into block to put top cap on but just take your time. Good luck

Where to get a good smooth walled 6 inch flex liner kit? I need to liner a 9x9 block chimney. The liner will need a t to get to the stove. Right now it has no liner so I will also need an insulation blanket to get 0 clearance on the outside of the chimney as it's an interior chimney to the house. I see that Lowes/Home Depot sell liners but I'm not sure of their quality?

Rockford Chimney supply, they have all shapes and sizes, excellent quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back