Where to get parts for a Clark 664 skidder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey I have a 664, brakes never worked since I had her.try gasburg equipment in va. sorry I don't have the number and could be spelled wrong. i'v had clarks over 20 years, stay in touch.

Give me a few days I have a contact for the most obscure parts you can think of.. I just have to find it again. This lady was a hoot to deal with, it might take a week and you wont hear anything then out of the blue she finds these parts ...

If someone has a part number for the seals I could probably find a seal. I know this brake was used for something else before clark used it so if anyone else knows what this might of came off of, it would help..Bob

I found the parts, real helpful folks Harold's Logging in Maine had the parts In stock and they are being shipped today their phone number is 207-942-8331. they do used and new parts and when I asked him about parts for the 240 Jack he told me if he did not have them that he could find them. A good number to have in your phone...Bob

I found the parts, real helpful folks Harold's Logging in Maine had the parts In stock and they are being shipped today their phone number is 207-942-8331. they do used and new parts and when I asked him about parts for the 240 Jack he told me if he did not have them that he could find them. A good number to have in your phone...Bob

Most guys around me get parts for the ol clarks and 'jacks from harolds. They say super place to deal with.

Back