Where to get parts for a Clark 664 skidder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey I have a 664, brakes never worked since I had her.try gasburg equipment in va. sorry I don't have the number and could be spelled wrong. i'v had clarks over 20 years, stay in touch.

Give me a few days I have a contact for the most obscure parts you can think of.. I just have to find it again. This lady was a hoot to deal with, it might take a week and you wont hear anything then out of the blue she finds these parts ...

If someone has a part number for the seals I could probably find a seal. I know this brake was used for something else before clark used it so if anyone else knows what this might of came off of, it would help..Bob

I found the parts, real helpful folks Harold's Logging in Maine had the parts In stock and they are being shipped today their phone number is 207-942-8331. they do used and new parts and when I asked him about parts for the 240 Jack he told me if he did not have them that he could find them. A good number to have in your phone...Bob

I found the parts, real helpful folks Harold's Logging in Maine had the parts In stock and they are being shipped today their phone number is 207-942-8331. they do used and new parts and when I asked him about parts for the 240 Jack he told me if he did not have them that he could find them. A good number to have in your phone...Bob

Most guys around me get parts for the ol clarks and 'jacks from harolds. They say super place to deal with.

Latest posts

Back