where to get some dawgs for my mac eager beaver 3.7 (610 or whatever)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtracy1223

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
where would be the best place to get spikes for my new to me eager beaver 3.7. If I did my reading right its the same as a 610 and they should be interchangable between all the 600's and maybe some other macs??? I see some on ebay but non seem to come with mounting screws/bolts. Any one on here have some or want to point me to a site sponser that may have some for sale at a reasonable price? Don't really care if they are new or used so if someone has a parts saw and wants to sell the dawgs pm me

Look again I have some on flea bay that have both both spikes and hardware. 600 series spike set.:msp_thumbup:

Think I found your ebay lsting. Can't tell is there 1 or 2 spikes in the package and does anyone know if this saw takes 1 spike or 2? No offence but if its the listing I was looking at is for just one spike $20 and 5 for shipping is a little more than I wanted to put into a $50 saw.

Look again I have some on flea bay that have both both spikes and hardware. 600 series spike set.:msp_thumbup:

The same spikes work on the 600 Series and 10 Series Pro Mac models. The 600's will can be fit with either one or two depending on your tastes. If you get one without hardware no sweat, just use 10-24 or 5 mm screws. I think the 600's used metric fasteners for most of the saws.

Mark

Thanks that would be grate. Let me know. Anyone that can help me out we can talk $ or parts if you need anything of my limited collection of parts saws (craftsman 3.7 or craftsman/poulon limited edition 42cc)

Will look Wed. AM. should have some on parts saws.

Think I found your ebay lsting. Can't tell is there 1 or 2 spikes in the package and does anyone know if this saw takes 1 spike or 2? No offence but if its the listing I was looking at is for just one spike $20 and 5 for shipping is a little more than I wanted to put into a $50 saw.

You know you have a point there you can not tell from the photo but the package contains two spikes and mounting hardware hence the reason it says set. I will have to specify further i guess.

Thanks that would be grate. Let me know. Anyone that can help me out we can talk $ or parts if you need anything of my limited collection of parts saws (craftsman 3.7 or craftsman/poulon limited edition 42cc)

Are we talking about cheese now? I do like Parmesan cheese on my rotini noodles...

I have never found a forum with so man part time english teachers. Go check out the aussi dribble thread you will have a hay day. :stupid:

Are we talking about cheese now? I do like Parmesan cheese on my rotini noodles...

Back