Where's Gypo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
StIhL MaGnUm

StIhL MaGnUm

Addicted to ArboristSite
Where are you hiddin' John it's been quiet without your post's here for the past couple of days..Are you back from the West Coast yet..?I know where you are you must be perfecting your Silvey skills.

Rob.

Last edited:
Rotax Robert

Rotax Robert

Addicted to ArboristSite
Gypo was taken by Easty Joe and Rotax Robert this morning to Seatttle/Tacoma Intl. airport. The last we seen of him was when he was running from our military police during a routine check for security reasons. As fast as he was running I would say that he would be back in Toronto by 12:30 am est.

StIhL MaGnUm

StIhL MaGnUm

Addicted to ArboristSite
Well fella's it sounds like the mighty Gypo has been a very busy runaway for the past week or so at least he's still alive an well..Keep up the good work gentlemen for the search of Gypo logger..

Later Rob

Fish

Tree Freak
Oakley Annie has no teeth, which is a bonus in Canada. He will
come back when the flair wears off.
He was contemplating joining into the Canadian/Iraq war effort,
last I heard, but chainsaws in Bagdad pose a problem for the
Americans. Also, the ability to insult everyone in fluent French,
is not an asset these days.

Gypo Logger

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Hi boring woodticks, I'm am in Elpao Texas now. Drove tru< Wash., Idaho, Montana, Utah, Arizona, N.M and now in Texa. Heading for New Orleans. Found 3 2100's in Utah and Winslow. Heading to KY. to find Fish.
Have chainsaw will travel

StIhL MaGnUm

StIhL MaGnUm

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hey John it's good to hear your still alive an well and most of all traveling with a saw..So what happened tothe rest of Lambert Logging??Did the Drinking crew have a logging problem again :D

Rob.

Fish

Tree Freak
I have alerted KHP to be on the lookout for you, Lambert.
I told them you were a chainsaw smuggler and a known carrier of SARS, but you will likely be laid up drunk in New Orleans for
a while yet.

jokers

jokers

Addicted to ArboristSite
Gosh, that`s just freakin` fascinating! Pretty soon you should have all the 2100s left in North America then you can.... I dunno, what? Say, if I expatriate and become a Canadian citizen, how long before I no longer have to worry about earning my retirement? Russ

Latest posts