Which 50cc saw to own

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a TM 361 you can run... you'd forget all about a 026, or just remember what a cute little saw they are, for kids...

I can get both ported for what he would like to get for the saw. It would be nice to have a 50cc saw again but I will keep looking.

Last edited:
Bite me cheese head:hmm3grin2orange:

Tell the wife to come with. She can help me tackle one of these at the bar. :)

equjejyg.jpg

It depends on what you want. Either one of the Huskies will have the 026 for lunch, any way you look at them, except weight. A muffler modded 550XP will amaze you. You'll think you're running a ported saw, seriously. If you want the max possible power, get a ported 346 or 2153. I can build you one to out run your brothers saw;)

Sorry hedge but I like to only have to do I stop shopping for parts and accessories

You have to buy parts for Stihl's???

But fair warning...
That little Dolly left Andy cryin' on the trailer with only his little ported 346 to console him...
:hell_boy:

It depends on what you want. Either one of the Huskies will have the 026 for lunch, any way you look at them, except weight. A muffler modded 550XP will amaze you. You'll think you're running a ported saw, seriously. If you want the max possible power, get a ported 346 or 2153. I can build you one to out run your brothers saw;)

You must be building faster saws now because you did my brothers saw:hmm3grin2orange:

When your right, your right! I forgot all about that 346 wonderin WTH happened?? :hmm3grin2orange:

It was stumped...
You really aught to get it broke in you know...
It needs lovin' too... Even if it is a toy for kids...
Levi says it's "goin' down" If it's in the Deere's class...
:msp_sneaky:

It was stumped...
You really aught to get it broke in you know...
It needs lovin' too... Even if it is a toy for kids...
Levi says it's "goin' down" If it's in the Deere's class...
:msp_sneaky:

I must have at least 3 tanks thru er since Arky GTG! Tell Levi Jakes runnin the 2156 this time. Bring it:angry:

Nooo! That would be 4 hours of your hard labor down the drain! Hey Woodyman, you looked at Echo's??

Yes I have.I was looking for a boat anchor with a good warranty:hmm3grin2orange:
The neighbor came by a couple weeks ago and said a couple friends he knew said they cut a ton of firewood with there super light and fast Echo's and asked if I knew anything about them.I said not personally but they have got to be on crack:laugh:

Latest posts

Back