which mini skid?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erictree

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
its between the Ditch witch, boxer, and dingo. we need to add a second onto the jobsite and already have a 2nd ryans grapple ready for then new machine. which should we choose? sk1550, 700hdx, or dingo 1000.

its between the Ditch witch, boxer, and dingo. we need to add a second onto the jobsite and already have a 2nd ryans grapple ready for then new machine. which should we choose? sk1550, 700hdx, or dingo 1000.

Why no Vermeer on the list?

They murder Boxer & Dingo, easily comparable with Ditchwitch, probably stronger for some applications.

Out of interest, what is the first machine?

The models listed are all different sizes which make the question tougher. Since I have a sk800, I'd consider the Sk1550 and sell one of my full size skid steers. If your like the size machine you have now and are looking to setup a 2nd crew, buy the one that is similar in size.

Back