Which of these Solo 681s looks fastest and strongest?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which of these Solo 681s looks fastest?

• Saw #1

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Saw #2

Votes: 27 71.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Brad... This is from a member I've never even talked to... Maybe a little insight for you! You can scream this is from the cronies but I assure it is not and that this member is a respected member here!

Good job on calling him out!
Gink, I admire you calling Brad out. I can't hardly bring myself to even read his post anymore. In his mind he is the first and last authority on any subject on AS, the only church he goes to is the church of Brad.lol His honesty and integrity are one of his biggest problems. Just like on the new Husky 372 xt he blew up porting, he claimed full disclosure, did you see any photo's on the inside of the jug?, go back and look at that post. The piston was literally hammered pieces off it everywhere, there had to be damage inside of that jug, major damage, but there never was a photo of the inside of the jug, full disclosure my azz. His self promoting post are getting old to alot of people, few will call him out because of the piling on of his little ohio chainsaw posse.lol He has scammed many a newbie out of 250-300 bucks, hell that's how he affords all his toys.

Everyone's welcome to their own opinion. You can't put yourself in the spot light like I do and not have some have issue with you. BTW, I just got word this week on the 372XP XT, and it's running great. The customer is very happy with the saw.

Milwaukee drills are better. :sword:

Frank, you might want to read the guidlines. I would think you would know this, especially since you're a Super Moderator on ECs website.

7. You are not permitted to list names, phone numbers, addresses, e-mail addresses, fax numbers, post office box numbers, etc…. of any others except your own. Nor are e-mails or private messages from current or former members allowed to be posted in open forums as they are easily manipulated.

I'm not sure who makes them. That's the brand of drills that get abused at the plants I work at. They seem to last 2-3 times longer than dewalt in my industry. Metabo makes the best grinders.

Actually Stihl makes a 2 stroke Drill for landscapers. And everyone knows Stihl is the best so in short Stihl drills are the best lol

I'm not sure who makes them. That's the brand of drills that get abused at the plants I work at. They seem to last 2-3 times longer than dewalt in my industry. Metabo makes the best grinders.

I did assembly work for a few years and the Makita the company provided crapped out twice within a month. My 14.4V Milwaukee never had a problem but probably needs the clutch replaced. The Makita was the same voltage but doesn't have the torque of the Milwaukee. I used that drill for everything, tightening bolts, screws, etc. Every item you see assembled in front of a Home Depot, I put together. Mostly gas grills but also mowers, snowblowers, log splitters, anything really. I did that for I think 3 years for 3 different stores, year round on one Milwaukee.

:cheers:

yep thats the idea, i ll have the wood ,the fire and the place, jan 29th gtg tn 37840 bring a saw put it in the wood and lets see whos fast . ding ding round 1 ready to start

We are racing unicorns.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q5im0Ssyyus?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q5im0Ssyyus?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

i removed the horn from my unicorn for better aerodynamics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back