Which of these Solo 681s looks fastest and strongest?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which of these Solo 681s looks fastest?

• Saw #1

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Saw #2

Votes: 27 71.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q5im0Ssyyus?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q5im0Ssyyus?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Haha!! We named our cat Charlie after the unicorn. :cheers:

Dog #1 has been fed Alpo, dog #2 has not been fed at all.

pin_mizu600.jpg

skinny_dog1.jpg

Look at how good dog #1's coat is, look how much energy he has, Alpo is the best dog food ever. The proof is right there. :laugh:

LOL, I'm on a red tool buying kick too, Couple drill in the last year and want one of the HD rip saws. Makita is not what it once was, Dewalt sold to B&D and I can't stand the junk they sell up here. Hitachi I was ok with but I was sold what was supposed to be a contractor grade 5/8 drill, POS would never hold a bit, broke two keys trying to tighten it, now the whole chuck just spins on the drive shaft. I really liked Porter Cable, but now they are selling low end stuff at box stores... kiss of death for them I'm sure.

LOL, I'm on a red tool buying kick too, Couple drill in the last year and want one of the HD rip saws. Makita is not what it once was, Dewalt sold to B&D and I can't stand the junk they sell up here. Hitachi I was ok with but I was sold what was supposed to be a contractor grade 5/8 drill, POS would never hold a bit, broke two keys trying to tighten it, now the whole chuck just spins on the drive shaft. I really liked Porter Cable, but now they are selling low end stuff at box stores... kiss of death for them I'm sure.

Porter Cable is owned by B&D too. It has really gone down hill in the past 5 years. You can buy Porter Cable at the B&D outlet store in PA.

Brad calls himself a christian and goes to church????? I've heard it all now........you fit the sunday christian profile very well. By the way,when are all your boyfriends gonna jump into this thread? Hows it feel to be the one getting called out for a change,you sure got quiet all the sudden???????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back