Which ported 50cc saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every 261 I port gets everything that saw got, except for the carb replacement. The only reason I replaced it on that saw was because I messed up the original looking for gains with the saw.

Here's one I did more recently.
[video=youtube_share;yhrZd5urbI4]http://youtu.be/yhrZd5urbI4[/video]

Nice saw Brad.

Hey, do these fellas realize that Santa mows your lawn. They ought to be nicer to you before they end up on the naughty list.

Go ahead Brad, show 'em the video of your landscape engineer.

M.O.S. mentioned those 2 saws 20 pages ago it seems.

Still to date one of the strongest torque wise in the cut using 3/8 chain I have ran was a 5000 with tiny oem carb.

I figured someone other than JJohnson & me would like these old relics........ but I kinda like living in the past when it comes to some things :msp_scared:

Steve

I figured someone other than JJohnson & me would like these old relics........ but I kinda like living in the past when it comes to some things :msp_scared:

Steve

I love them. Got half a dozen kicking around. Hard to believe that is 30 year old technology.

I got pop corn,ice cream,pie,cheese and alot of go juice.I am ready for another round:taped:Its raining and 40 degrees now,tomorrow sounds like 12 degrees and wind.Got to get some more go juice.

I'm ready also it's in the upper 20's here

And I just got back from town with supplies for tonight's regular scheduled programming :laugh:

Nice saw Brad.

Hey, do these fellas realize that Santa mows your lawn. They ought to be nicer to you before they end up on the naughty list.

Go ahead Brad, show 'em the video of your landscape engineer.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Santa Clause had a massive heart attack and dropped dead a little over a year ago. He actually was the Santa Claus in the Christmas parade here.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Santa Clause had a massive heart attack and dropped dead a little over a year ago. He actually was the Santa Claus in the Christmas parade here.

I hope you didn't get him all stressed out the way you done poor little old me. :(

I gots a Partner 500 I'll be working over soon, because of Chris's destructive influence.

You need a closed port jug to make a screamer out of that 500. I'd like to see how it turns out. :rock:

Back