Which ported 50cc saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8433jeff

8433jeff

Aftermarket connoisseur
For what it is worth- I am proud of you both Randy and Brad. This thing got a little nasty but if you read between the lines in each of your post- respect for eachother was evident. (And it made for some much needed drama- been kinda boring lately) We don't have to agree to be friends. Hell, Kari is my best friend and we NEVER agree.:laugh: I look up to you both for your knowledge and contributions to this site.

There have no halter top photos of said Kari. As you said, its been boring lately.

I look forward to your contribution to the site.

bryanr2

bryanr2

Addicted to ArboristSite
There have no halter top photos of said Kari. As you said, its been boring lately.

I look forward to your contribution to the site.

How did you know I met her while she was working at Hooter's? Actually, it was a club at first- then I ran into her again while out with some friends. Not long after, she found herself not needing to work anymore. Been that way for 5 years.

On a more serious note- I would never degrade or disrespect my wife and the mother of my children with posting inappropriate pics of her and I certainly wouldn't ask that of someone I dont know.

Last edited:
thomas1

thomas1

sodium pentothal
floating down the river of tears that gushes forth
How did you know I met her while she was working at Hooter's? Actually, it was a club at first- then I ran into her again while out with some friends. Not long after, she found herself not needing to work anymore. Been that way for 5 years.

On a more serious note- I would never degrade or disrespect my wife and the mother of my children with posting inappropriate pics of her and I certainly wouldn't ask that of someone I dont know.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but judging by those pics I would guess you looked pretty weird in those little orange shorts.

bryanr2

bryanr2

Addicted to ArboristSite
I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but judging by those pics I would guess you looked pretty weird in those little orange shorts.

:ices_rofl: I dont even wear shorts- think the monkey has skinny legs? think again.:laugh: at least Randys short (under 6'2). I'm 6'5''1/2 and just north of 200lbs.

Last edited:

Latest posts