Which porter has the skinniest legs ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which porter had skinniest legs

• Mastermind

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Tree monkey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BA's user names were a lot funnier, but then again maybe he has slipped over the years
Slipped in a pile of $h!t and hit his head. Brushape Rizzo is stihl pretty funny. i wish @stihlsawing was stihl a mod. He'd fix the 800 lb. monkey.

Saw - Porting special ! 10% off any quote by ol bird-legs ... first 100 saws only !

Slipped in a pile of $h!t and hit his head. Brushape Rizzo is stihl pretty funny. i wish @stihlsawing was stihl a mod. He'd fix the 800 lb. monkey.

No way this guys the Ape. The Ape was classic back in the day. The Ape is still “over there” as far as I know.

I hear you're the contest judge again. Don't forget to visit the salon for a manicure this time and make sure those hands are good and warm.
Wrong again buffalo-breath ! Only “salon” I’m visiting is the rub-tug variety ! Man my saws wood look Great cutting the balsa-wood you use for videos ! Lol

Only “salon” I’m visiting is the rub-tug variety !
Is that "code" for highway rest stop bathroom stalls? Lol

Man my saws wood look Great cutting the balsa-wood you use for videos ! Lol
So you're complimenting my builds by saying they make the wood I cut look like balsa wood?
I guess I can only thank you for that.

Is that "code" for highway rest stop bathroom stalls? Lol

So you're complimenting my builds by saying they make the wood I cut look like balsa wood?
I guess I can only thank you for that.
What a shame ! Looks like Johnny (or in this case Jimmy) can’t read !

You’re not from the South but I guess we’ll claim you for these purposes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
My grandparents and great grandparents moved here from Arkansas when I was a year old which provided quite a bit of southern influence growing up. My wife is always flicking me crap when certain words or terms pop out.

My grandparents and great grandparents moved here from Arkansas when I was a year old which provided quite a bit of southern influence growing up. My wife is always flicking me crap when certain words or terms pop out.

[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am betting we can teach Jim to use the proper phrase.

Bless your heart real good.

Just sent him a box from da south today.

Latest posts

Back