who dominates this industry?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I know what a "binne man" is, but I can take a stab..

AND

If all the timber fallers quit falling timber, eventually, the whole freakin world would come to a hault. . No more wood, weather it be veneer, pulp, or fuel, would wreak havoc BIG TIME all across the globe. .

I think binne man would be thinking about jumping out a window. . .

IMO. . .

Binny man would sell before stock drops or buy timber from another source lol. I wish it were that easy though lol:cheers:

Hey if timber fallers quit falling timber then us tree guys could fill in with our spare time.

After all it is the easy part of the job we do all the time after we do the hard part of rigging down big stuff over buildings etc.

Those Axmen characters are a sorry lot. LOL on the one guy that duct taped a pair of spikes to his boots.

Most of em would blow lunch and the night before's bourbon if they had to drop some of the sticks I have dropped.:poop:

(just felt like using that smilie :smile:)

the ax-man group is a television show, a crappy one at that. . . if you believe that we are all that way, well you are sadly mistaken!!

Falling timber on steep ground in the summer trumps everything i have ever done,(what little i have done LOL) as far as how much work it is, and I climed for asplundh for a year or so, tree after tree all day. . not even close. . . Pull that cable too and your a tired dude at 3:00 PM. .

Back