Who HAS a 575??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well would be curious to hear the comparisons over the 441 and 575 other than weight and cold bloodedness, are they about equal in power and smoothness?

If you simply use the search function, to search for "575" and "441", you will get enough reading to keep you going until next week. There are already enough threads on them that we really don't need to rehashs the same details here again.

I read most of them, nothing really concrete about performance of both saws as far as smoothness and power...well, I didn't see any..

Well would be curious to hear the comparisons over the 441 and 575 other than weight and cold bloodedness, are they about equal in power and smoothness?

Hey DanP, Think about the 440 then put in a BB kit! Give you more power than the 441 without the extra weight. Still get the vibes though.:hmm3grin2orange:

Disclaimer: The post was meant in jest. :jester: If this post was taken seriously then let the egg throwing begin.:laugh: :food:

I've got an idea. RUN THE 575. Everybody has there own opinion on saws. Make your own opinion and then go from there. Your listening to everybody who doesn't own a 575 and say that there :censored: . Trust me, it's no dog in big wood. If you don't think it cuts good enough, do what i did and file all the rakers off and then call me in the morning.

Back