Who Has The Fastest Saw....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YUKON 659

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
All you chainsawin' freaks out there talkin' about who has the fastest saw or best chain, well you better step back and check this out!!! Gypo says he has a saw sooo fast that it'll make a tree piss it's roots...Crofter and Woodsjunkie with their race chains and the famous EHP with his ported powerhouse's. Well let me tell you, I don't think any of them or anybody else has built a saw like the 288 I worked on myself. I had no intentions of flopping this tree, but just the sight and sound of my saw got this reaction from this little ash.....

YUKON 659 said:
All you chainsawin' freaks out there talkin' about who has the fastest saw or best chain, well you better step back and check this out!!! Gypo says he has a saw sooo fast that it'll make a tree piss it's roots...Crofter and Woodsjunkie with their race chains and the famous EHP with his ported powerhouse's. Well let me tell you, I don't think any of them or anybody else has built a saw like the 288 I worked on myself. I had no intentions of flopping this tree, but just the sight and sound of my saw got this reaction from this little ash.....

lolol, that tree does look like its trying to get away from ya saw,lol. You think thats something though I went out this morning and opened up the door to my shed holding all those Stihl's of mine and the minute I open the door all the trees on the place up rooted and hauled buggy outta here.,lol

Gypo must be talking about that 020 I sold him last year.
He claimed it was the fastest saw alive! :laugh:
I remember seeing it tear through a watermelon in 0.0001265 seconds !

Thought I was getting a 372W and 346 Greffard from gypo a few years back, but instead got these screamin' demons....we're talkin fasssssttttt.....

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back